Tonight, I made homemade biscuits using whole wheat and buckwheat flour. They were pretty freaking awesome, and they taste great with a bit of honey! I also made gravy using buckwheat flour instead of white flour. It was ok. It was a bit too thick and needed more seasoning. I'll have to experiment a little more, but the meal turned out ok in the end.
I'm willing the days to move faster. I want to get this appointment over with. I want to know my blood work results. I want to know when we'll do the D&C/endometrial biopsy. What I really want to know is when they do the D&C, will they try to get the entire lining out, or just some of it? And if they take all of it, wouldn't it make sense to do more hormones then? I just don't really know how all of that will work. I just really don't want them to try and force me back on birth control. It never does anything for me unless I take a pill that's the exact same dose each day. So not Ortho tri cyclen, which is what they always give me. But I'll be seeing a different doctor who happens to know basically everything about me from my sister. So that may help.
Anyways, I'm pretty out of it right now, so I'm gonna get off the 'net for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment