Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What say you?

Cuz I really don't have much to say at all today.

I met my niece. She's so cute! And tiny. And I pretty much want to steal her and keep her forever and ever. But nobody will let me do that, so I guess we'll just have to keep trying to make our own tiny (but full term) baby. And I'm pretty excited. My sister wants Christmas pictures taken, but can't afford them. So I offered to do them for her. I'm pretty sure I have an awesome idea. I think I'll be able to do a pretty good job of it, anyways.

And I've been commissioned to make a cheesecake for the holiday dinners. So hooray for me! The one I made the other day is pretty good, but I didn't cook it quite long enough. It could've used another 30 minutes, but it's still good. And I made a blackberry topping to go on it, which also turned out amazingly!

Bleeding has been less today. I'd consider it spotting, even. That's so good! I'm excited about it. I'm hoping that it'll be even less in the next few days. I have an appointment scheduled for the eleventh, but I think I'm gonna reschedule it for the 25th. I think it would be stupid to go to an appointment the day after I stop my meds. See, Prometrium supposedly makes your period the worst period of your life, pretty much. (I'm not looking forward to that at all. I have a bad feeling that I'll have to call in to work one of those days.) So even though I wouldn't say my period has stopped right now, I want to see if it will get heavy when I stop my meds and then maybe stop after a week or so. I just think it would be logical to wait for the appointment, because I could totally see my doctor telling me to come back in two weeks if the bleeding hasn't stopped. So I'll just beat her to it and reschedule. Does that make any sense?

Anyways, I'm done. It's shower time.

No comments:

Post a Comment