Sunday, October 3, 2010

SuperwomanSundays

I'm totally coining that phrase for myself. The past couple of Sundays have been extraordinarily productive. I slept in today, we tried the little breakfast diner here in town, unloaded the truck, and somehow I still managed to do some grocery shopping, set up the office space, wash all the laundry, make a homemade cheesecake, pizza, and pumpkin spice cookies! So needless to say, I'm pretty proud of myself.

We've had the windows and doors open for most of the day since it's been so nice outside. I love it! I wish it could be so mild like this for most of the year, except for about 3 months of heat wave hot summer. The weather is one of the big reasons I was able to bake all of my goodies today. If it had been hot, it would have been complete Hell in this apartment. But with everything open, it actually got kind of chilly in here. The only thing I wasn't able to make was the cheesecake topping. Mainly because I forgot to buy any fruit for it.

And do not worry about me being off of my diet or anything. Everything I've made is low carb diet friendly, which is basically all I'm doing. Just staying away from bad carbs and most bread. I let myself eat lots of good carbs. And sometimes bad ones too. You have to cheat a little, otherwise you'll never stick to your diet! Besides, who wants to be good all the time? Nobody. So eating white bread is how I get to be bad. And yes, I am fully aware of how lame that sounds. So what.

Ready for my lil niecey poo to be born! I so badly wish I could leave here tonight and be there for it, but I can't. We're definitely going Tuesday afternoon though! I love her already. And I'm only a little jealous of my sister for having two babies and me having none. Just a little. But I still love the hell outta those kids!

Prometrium did NOT make me a crazy bitch today, which is good. It may have something to do with the company I keep during the day. Or maybe I just got annoyed too much yesterday and it stuck with me because of the meds. Who knows? But when I was just on plain estrogen, everyone agrees that my mood actually improved. So I'm not really sure what's up with that.

And now, my friends, I'm off to go fold the laundry. Later Gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment