Wow. I'm gonna try and make this a quick one. I didn't realize how tired I was. Keith and I both fell asleep on the couch! It felt so nice to be cuddled up so close. But I really want to crawl into my nice, warm, soft, squishy bed.
About my period.... I don't know. I was kinda hoping that coming off Prometrium would make my period start and that it would be a noticeable difference in flow. That way I could tell when it was really CD1 for sure. But it's not happening that way. It's still kinda weird. Like a bit more than what I would call spotting, but less than what I would call a light flow. Maybe tomorrow it will be heavier. I've never hoped for that before, but I just want to be certain for once!
I made my doctor's appointment for the 25th at 2:45. I was a bit reluctant to go ahead with that date since I'll be seeing a different doctor this time. My doctor won't be in the office that day. But I've heard good things about the other doctor. I just hope that between my record, my own words, and what she knows about me from my sister that she'll make good choices about the next steps in my treatment. I think I want to have another ultrasound and then do the D&C.
Oh, and I have some good news. I weighed 130.2 this morning! That's awesome! That means that I've lost 20 pounds total since May 11th. I wore size 5 jeans today, for crying out loud! A few weeks ago I was confined to size 9 only! And I also tried on my bodice I got from the Renaissance Fair two years ago. It fits pretty well for gaining and losing weight in between wearing it. Although I think I may have weighed about 120 when I got it. But it's great the way it is for now.
Anyways, I'm off here to clean up the leftovers and then go collapse into bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment