So I cancelled my debit card today. Better safe than sorry.
And I feel all excited right now for some reason. I just have a stomach full of butterflies, but I'm not sure why. Maybe it's gas. Ok, just kidding. It's excitement. But I still have no idea why.
I found some cheap photography lights on Amazon.com and I'm thinking seriously about getting them. I think it would pay off. Besides, I want to give my sister some great Christmas photos.
I really wanted to try Clomid since I'm supposed to be starting a new cycle soon, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I've read that soy isoflavones have similar properties, but I've also read mixed reviews about that. So I'm not particularly sure If I want to try soy or not. And I also know that Vitex (agnus castus, chasteberry) has great value as a fertility herb, but it takes like 3 months to start working. I've taken it before and it did make me ovulate back in June, which is good, but it didn't do anything past that one time. And it did take months of taking it to actually work. So I'm on the fence about that one too. I just really don't know what to do at all right now. I really think now would be the best time to try something what with a new cycle coming up (hopefully) but I can't decide what I want.
Anyways, I took my last hormone dose Sunday night and I'm still waiting for a big change in the way things are going. I'm ready to be considered CD1 already. I want to get this ball rolling. But that's all for now, I suppose.
No comments:
Post a Comment