I'll get to the hopeful part in a minute. First I would like to let you all know that my body is going crazy on me. I think it just likes to piss me off. No, seriously. You all probably remember that I came off of Estrace/Prometrium on the 11th for abnormal (meaning continuous, no joke) bleeding. Well, the meds slowed it down, but it didn't completely stop. After I came off the meds, I was still bleeding about the same as before. A few days later it got a bit heavier, but my BBT has been pretty high for me. I figure it's just left over progesterone from the Prometrium. Well yesterday I started cramping, which is weird since I never, EVER cramp. I think the last time I had real cramps was in like the 9th or 10th grade. Really. Also, the bleeding got a little heavier. Today, cramps again. How do you crampy period women stand it? It sucks!
Anyways, today I'm bleeding like a freaking stuck pig, no joke. I haven't been able to take my temp the last couple of mornings, so I don't know if it's dropped or not....Who knows, maybe this could be the real beginning of an actual cycle. I'm just really confused. I think I read somewhere about how ovarian cysts could possibly hold hormones inside them or something.....Or maybe I'm just full of crap. But if that's true, then maybe mine have been holding left over progesterone until now....? Or maybe it's seriously taken THIS long for the Prometrium to get out of my system. Although, I kind of doubt that. Two and a half weeks? Probably not. But the point is that I have no idea what's going on. But I do feel like this might be something. A new cycle or a hormone shift or whatever. I'm tired and want bad food and I'm doing lots more bleeding and also cramping. So something has changed. I guess I'll try to get a good temp tomorrow...
My doctor will be back at work tomorrow, so I'm hoping that in the next week or so she'll call me with some possible surgery dates. Maybe they can also figure out if my insurance will pay for any/all of it....
About the hopefulness. Called the guy about the land today. He says that they want at least a thousand down. He said they'd reluctantly take $750 if we had to do that, but they want $1000. I told him I'd have $500 tomorrow. He said that'd be fine for now. Enough to get it off the market anyways. So I'll call him again tomorrow and figure out when he's gonna come out here. He says he has another client to meet in this area, it's just figuring out if he wants to see us before or after. I told him it was really up to him. So hopefully we can give him the five tomorrow and he can get things going. Probably in another couple of weeks we can give him the other five for the full down payment. I'm just really, really hoping this works out. Nine acres is a lot, but there's a lot we could do with it. If it does work out, we're going to be super broke for a long time, so pray for us on that one too. It'll be worth it, though.
Sounds really realy good about the land! I am super excited for you.
ReplyDeleteI hope your doc can fix this bleeding..it's too much for you to have to deal with.
The bleeding is definitely a pain in my ass. It's been going on for quite some time. We've tried birth control, we've tried straight up hormones. Nothing has worked. So I'm just waiting on my doc's office to call with some possible surgery dates for my D&C.
ReplyDelete