Thursday, September 2, 2010

Today's Top Stories

Ok, so I was in Walmart shopping and minding my own business, when out of nowhere this old bearded guy says "You sure are pretty."

...........................................Ok. Slightly awkward. But I'll take it, I guess. So I just said "Oh, um...thanks?" And walked away.

But anyways, my main purpose there was to buy groceries. And also some little jars to put some body scrub in. So I bought a pack of 4 half pint jars and a few simple, cheap ingredients to try out. Who knows if it'll work out at all, but I'm sure I'll have fun messing around with all of that stuff.

Annnnd...I'm SUPER excited because we're planning on getting a sleep number bed this weekend!!!! Imagine the comfort, imagine the relaxation, imagine the price tag. Wait, that's not a good one. But actually they are on sale until Monday. So that's $100 bucks off. And yes, we will be using my college money that I've saved up. But we talked about it and for the next few weeks I'll make up for it by saving my entire paycheck. If I save it for the next 10 weeks, that will be about $1,600. Totally enough to take a couple classes, buy books, and get a new laptop. People keep telling me to get financial aid, but I don't really know if I can at this point. I'm basically on academic probation because I stopped going to class and failed. I know. How stupid of me. Depression will make you do dumb things, apparently. But after two years, I'm ready to head back. As long as everything goes 100% smoothly. Which I really hope they will.

I feel bad cuz I forgot it was a holiday weekend and refused to help Keith work. So now I have to make it up to him. Probably with sexy time. And also helping him tomorrow. I don't know. We'll see.

And what do y'all think of movies like Baby Mama, The Switch, and The Backup Plan? Are they what we should consider good exposure for things like infertility and the procedures we use to overcome it? If yes, why? If not, why not? Feel free to answer here or on facebook or twitter.

Catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment