My friend has been having some trouble with her periods lately. I wanna put it up here for some of y'all to take a look and see what her symptoms sound like. I'll wait until tomorrow though since I haven't asked her permission yet.
Anyways, I'm gonna get off here and finish watching Baby Mama. Night.
EDIT: she gave me permission to add this to my blog to see if some of you wonderful ladies can give her some advice.
- So, I want to tell you what happened to me today and see if you think the same about it as last month- because when I google it, that stuff's all jibberish to me. It's a long story
So my periods have been really heavy. This is the 3rd time. Yesterday at my moms, it was pretty bad, had to change tampon and pad every hour, and had killer cramps. They felt like labor pains. Then this morning, I was barely bleeding, so I was ready for a good day. I went to target then walmart. At target, I started feeling a little wierd. At walmart, I felt I needed to change my tampon already, looked down, and theres blood on my pants, so I hurried to the bathroom in the back, it was past my knees by the time I got there. A walmart lady helped me alot, brought me some clothes, food and water. Once I was out of the bathroom, she said I should call an ambulance because I was so white and pale. I felt pretty woozy. Luckily the girls were really good and happy. I chilled at walmart for a while then felt perfectly fine. Went ahead with my plans to go downtown and hang with my sister in laws. Started feeling wierd when I got there- 2 huge pads in 30 mins. So when I felt up to it I headed home, but I had to pull over and call A, he had to leave work and have someone bring him to me. When he got there I could barely walk to the other side of the car, felt like I was gona pass out at any second, crying cuz I was so scared, I can't believe I drove on 610 and 45 with the girls then just 20 mins later I could barely remember the drive. On the way home everything was cloudy, all the cars were grey. Really wierd. A helped me to our bed, 3rd story of course, that's all a blur, and I slept for 3 hours or so. I feel alot better now, just still wierd, just like my last 2 periods, kinda pale. I'm going to the Dr friday- who gives a shit what it costs, this is rediculous. I was going to go today, but they said not with that much blood. I'm impatient for friday. I don't know if this would have anything to do with it, but after I had E, they found cancerous cells that they had to freeze off. Those never came back. Then I had a benine tumor that grew along side with J for about 5 weeks, then stopped growing, came out when she did, and tested fine, completely harmless, just a mass. Also, I'm going to start birth control thursday- implanion, the one that goes in your arm. So far thats the plan unless the dr says other wise, I hope this doesn't put it off any longer
i was going to say that sounds like what happened to mom a few years ago. she went to the doctor and had dysplasia. idk if thats how you spell it. i was pretty little so i dont know the details but i believe that means its precancerous cells. you have to have cryotherapy. have them frozen off. she already had that once its possible that it is happening again. she is faint and pale and dizzy from all the blood loss. if it is dysplasia and it returned after cryotherapy once she might need a full hysterectomy like my mom had. my mom is in her early thrities when this happened. again i may not know what i'm talking about at all. just something she should google.
ReplyDeletealso webmd.com has a pretty useful symptom checker.
A good friend of our family had that happen after she was diagnosed with cervical cancer. I don't want to frighten you but since you've already had precancerous cells removed, its a good chance its back and most likely advanced. I don't think I would be waiting till Friday to get in.
ReplyDeleteThis is just me saying but 2 pads in less then 30 min my butt sure would have gone to the ER even if I called my doctor and they said it was nothing to worry about come in Friday. Dizzy spells and fainting along with this is major red sighs for me. Some doctors think we women are exaggerating when we say that we are bleeding A LOT. I can't say I have been through any of this but I know what it is like to not be taken seriously and most definitely if she has had a procedure before they should be very concerned and want her to come in ASAP because like the previous posters said it could be back and much worse then before.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's pretty scary. I was going to suggest Endo for periods that heavy? Maybe some iron supplements and lots of hydration are needed.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments yall- I'm that bloody lady.
ReplyDeleteAfter I had the cancerous cells frozen off, I never made it for the check up. So they just checked it on my first appointment for my second pregnancy, which was only about 5 months after it was suppost to be. It all looked fine. My mom really thinks I'll need a hysterectomy- spelling? w/e- cervical cancer? Yea, that'd make sense, because that's why they froze those cells off before asap. They were in very bad shape, and dark. Another thing that's kind of off the wall. My dad was in the vietnam war, he was exposed to the agent orange chemical. They tested my moms embryo when she was pregnant with me and it was there, with me. It's never caused problems. But from my moms research, it can hurt the reproductive system. BUT I've had 2 kids, back to back, and very easily, I was on birth control both times. So...? I can reproduce. They were meant to be :) And we WILL have more. God forbid- If I do need a hysterectomy (which is what a doctor told me on webmd.com chat today) I hope there's time to try for another. I never want to stop having babies. But I also don't want to get cancer, Or any other sickness that will take time away from being the mom I am now.
When I told my Dr yesterday I HAVE to come in now, this is NOT right, I'm NOT okay. I might just go to the ER since it's closer. She did agree that I should. But really, with all the blood, they wouldn't be able to check me accurately until it's slowed down, so I get that.
Thanks for the advise, and thanks Krissy for helping get advise. It is a little scary reading that, but I've read about before this, so I there's so many possibilities.
Anyway- I was going to post anonymous, but who cares, we're all ladies here.
Well hopefully everything turns out ok and you don't need a hysterectomy and you can try for a boy next time :) Keep us updated <3
ReplyDelete