Thursday, December 30, 2010

Herbal Remedies

Ok, maybe not remedies. More of just a single remedy. I got a bottle of passionflower lozenges from the health food store here in Jasper. Kinda expensive ($10.99+tax!) but I decided to try them out tonight and whoa. I mean, whoa. I think I'm in love with these things. I can't wait to try them out tomorrow at work. Goodness knows I'll need them.

Today has been a bad day for my eyesight. I've noticed over the past couple of months that it's just getting worse and worse and worse. Today it has been horrible. I'm finding it hard to focus on almost everything. And it's been that way all day. Do not like.

I'm just falling apart. It's like my body is rebelling against me. For what, I have no idea.

Anyways, I'm off of here to go check the forecast for tomorrow. Hopefully the rain won't be too bad, but if it is, we can always have our New Year celebration a day late on Saturday. Ok, bye for real now!

2 comments:

  1. Well I hope u don't end up needing glasses :( but I'm glad u found a remedy u like..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure I already need them :(

    And yes, these little lozenge things are great. Found out that 2 is too many if you're not actually super stressed lol.

    ReplyDelete