Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Starting

Finally starting on my Christmas gifts. So far I've only got the boxes done (ha, tiny hint for ya!), and one other component, but I'm not telling what. And I may start on another part of it in just a few minutes. I'm anxious to see how it will turn out, in all honesty. I don't know what I'll do if it doesn't work right. Probably be really bummed.

But really y'all, as long as it DOES all work, this gift is gonna be super cute and awesome! I'm excited but scared to give it. Scared because what if nobody likes it? I hate being insecure about myself, but it happens. And by the way, that Elmer's spray craft glue is awesome, but it gets on everything within a 3 foot radius. Seriously. No matter how close you spray the desired object. But it works beautifully, and doesn't bleed through, which is really good for the project I'm working on. Oh, and I promise that as soon as I give the gifts, you guys will get to see pictures.

I keep seeing pregnant bellies everywhere. Bummer.

Anyways, I think I'm gonna go try and get some stuff done on these gifts.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it is going to be an awesome gift. Can't wait to see it. I bet everyone that gets one will love it and probably mean more then any gift that you would have bought. You know I have seen and read that a lot of people were making some sort of gifts this year seems to be the theme for this year. Thanks for the tip on the glue, I'll have to try that the next time I need to glue something. Oh maybe I should tell my Aunt about it she was making some boxes that she glued material to they are cute.
    Ha, I was watching some commercial last night and pointed out to Bill that the chick was pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES they are everywhere and *whispering* i think they are following us...
    xoxo
    lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fumes from the glue are also strong, so you might wanna use it outside or something.

    Freakin bellies all covered in festive sweaters and such. I'm seeing them everywhere right now. If my google maps for iPhone could drop a locator pin on pregnant bellies, you'd see at least 5 in my general area at all times. =\

    ReplyDelete