Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's a Snuggle Night

I guess Saturday nights are gonna be our nights to hang out together and do stuff. I got home from work and we played some games, then went to Popeye's for dinner. Then we decided to go grab a movie from Redbox, which turned into buying two movies, a gallon of milk, chocolate syrup, and cookies from Walmart. Which is totally fine with me, because why would I ever turn down movies, milk, and cookies? Why would anyone ever turn that down?!?!?!

But anyways, we're gonna crank up the heater a little bit, turning all the lights off (except the Christmas tree), and snuggling up to watch Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole.  It was either that or The Other Guys, but we chose the animated one because it basically looks awesome. We wanted to see it in 3D in theaters, but somehow we missed it, which sucks because the opening credits looked like they would've been kick ass in 3D.

Oh, and Keith made me walk through the baby section of Walmart when we got stuck behind an incredibly slow old guy. Why? Why would he do that? I don't want to look at those things right now. Not anymore than I have to. But it doesn't affect him like it does me, which sucks. I want him to feel the same way I feel about it. I know he wants a baby, but not as badly. Or maybe he does, but it's in a different way. Like a man way or something. I don't know, men are different about that stuff.

I read a negative review of Fable 3 today, and while I really love the game, I have to admit that it's mostly right. You can read the review at this site, but beware of spoilers. I'm a fan of the Adventure/RPG/Fantasy type games, so the review didn't really change how much I love it or the amount of time I will spend playing it. Most of his gripes are minor annoyances and developer laziness. I'm fine with the story line and the fact that the spells and combat are pretty much the same. It's just the fact that fast travelling is stupid, my yellow sparkle trail doesn't do what I want it to do, I don't have a visible health meter, and literally almost every place is loaded with ridiculously difficult (for me, anyways) enemies that need to be killed before I can go exploring. There are a few other things that I don't enjoy, but I won't ruin the game for anyone that hasn't played it yet. Who knows, you might read this, play the game and wonder what the hell I was talking about.

So that's it for tonight. Gonna go hop into some PJs and cuddle up with Keith. Except actually I will just put them on one leg at a time. I've tried to literally hop into pants, and the results were not pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment