Monday, December 6, 2010

O...MG.

Worked allll day today with Keith. Longer hours than usual too. And he reminded me that I have to help him tomorrow morning as well. And Thursday morning. I'll be doing this a lot. Every week. It's either I do it, or we pay someone to do it, and we can't afford to pay a guy $100 a week for MAYBE 5 hours of work. No fucking way.

So I'm gonna be really tired. I love Keith, but I hate his job. Really. And he's getting to the point where he hates it too. Maybe he's already to that point. I don't know. It's just so freaking stressful, and so many hours. If only we had a chance to buy a route with shorter hours and more money. Oh, wait....

Anyways, I'm just so tired. Not only from working today. I have one day off a week. Kind of. I work all day Monday with Keith, Tuesday through Saturday I have my own job, I help him unload the bread truck every single day, I run all the errands, cook the food, clean, everything. So Sunday is really the only day off I have. And usually I'm spending it cleaning. And I swear, if anyone makes any snarky remarks like "welcome to adulthood/marriage," I will drive to your house and punch you in your idiot face. Hard.

And my insurance doesn't pay for SHIT, so we're stuck with all of those bills too.

So I feel pretty stressed. Yes, stressed. Nothing anyone can say will make it go away. Do not tell me not to stress. You put yourself in my situation, and then YOU don't stress.

And now that I'm done being grouchy, I'm gonna take a shower and go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. why dont you two take turns cleaning/cooking?? thats not fairk for you to be tuckered out ALL the time. even if he is the husband, he still eats and tracks in dirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See today's post for the answer to your question, whoever you are :)

    ReplyDelete