Thursday, December 23, 2010

Monumental Task

I'm preparing to transfer my 16 some odd gig iTunes library from my old computer to my new one. Something I should have done long ago, but have been putting off. I have to do it tonight cuz I'm giving my sister my old computer for Christmas. I hate this task already and I've barely started. So far I've managed to open iTunes on my old comp and download it to my new one. Getting ready to sync my iPhone, which will take ages. I'll probably be up all night doing this, so that beeyotch better be thankful!

I'll be working with Keith tomorrow so that maybe we can get off a bit early and head to Anahuac. So not ready to do work. I want vacation time, dammit! I know he does too though, and me helping will be good for him.

And I need to pick up some Hot Wheels or something for my nephew tomorrow before we leave. I do not want to fight my way through Walmart on Christmas eve, but it's for a good reason, I guess.

Anyways, I'm gonna get off here so that I can get started on the rest of this annoying transfer shit. UGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment