Monday, December 13, 2010

Sore and Sleepy

I feel like I worked all day today or something. Oh wait, I did. And then I was just like Keith and fell asleep on the couch for about two hours. Still feel tired though. That's why this post is so much later than usual. Because I was PTFO!

Also, I've been very uncomfortable. The inside of my nose is wicked dry. To the point that it hurts and itches all the time and I'm scared it'll start randomly bleeding. I've been using a nasal spray gel, but it doesn't last very long in there. At this point, I'd really be happy to have a runny nose for a day or two.

These past few days (excluding the weekend) I've been so exhausted and busy. Not a great combo. And I forgot to tell y'all that I cut Keith's hair yesterday. It looks pretty decent for it being the first time I've ever cut a man's hair. Those clippers really make it pretty easy. Well, it would've been easy, except his hair is so curly that I had to go over it several times in all different directions to get it all even. But like I said, it looks decent, and that's good enough for us!

TMI in this paragraph! I've been having the strangest period. But what else is new with me, right? Anyways, I started a few days ago. Three days ago, maybe. It was before bed and it was kind of a big gush, which is not too unusual for me. But then I didn't have anything at all the next day until right before bed again. Just like the day before. This went on yesterday, too. I've had a bit more bleeding today, but not what I would even call light. More like spotting. Mostly pinkish, but some bright red. Every other day it's been more of a darker red. So I don't really know what to think of it, or if I should really be calling this a new cycle? It's definitely different than the tiny amounts of spotting I was having before, so I don't know. Body, why are you such a confusing jerk?

My items from iHerb came in today, which is awesome since I ordered them on like Thursday or Friday night. I'm gonna do an experiment and use one soap on my face and one on my body and see which one works faster/better. I'll let y'all know the outcome after a week or so. I have Dr. Bronner's Hemp Tea Tree Pure Castille Soap for my body, and Nubian Heritage African Black soap for my face. Dr. Bronner's has kind of a minty smell to it from the tea tree oil. Kinda strong, but not unpleasant. The black soap has a really sweet smell, almost like candy. And yes, it's a black bar of soap! I'm excited to use it. They're both fair trade, organic soaps that do not do animal testing. So yay for that.

Anyways, I'm off. I need more sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment