Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wine Tasting

Nawt goeeng so well akshuwally. Picked up a kind from HEB that was suggested to me and Keith picked out a blueberry wine. Thought they were chilled enough to taste. No. Maybe I'll have to wait until tomorrow. I'm really impatient though. Also, I'm eating chocolate chips. Not good right before bed. Guess who'll be taking some melatonin tonight? If you guessed me, then you're right. If you didn't, then what the hell?

So....I think an old creepy black lady stole $7 out of my truck. Not that seven dollars is a big deal, but if she needed money she could've asked. The reason I think so is because yesterday morning I stopped at McDonald's to get a large vanilla iced coffee. The total was like $2.6something and they gave me $7 and change. Well, I just threw it in my little console to use as emergency cash. Emergency meaning candy or tampons or something. Anyways, this lady comes into the restaurant trying to sell us something and after I told her we didn't need it, she asked about our fish prices. I told her and she tells me to hang on a minute. She comes back in and says all she has is seven dollars. Well, she pays and then hightails it outta there. Today I went looking for my seven dollars and it was literally nowhere to be found. Like at all. Suspicious. Again, not really a big deal, just means I should probably lock my truck from now on.

Today was kind of a bad day. We went to Beaumont, which seemed like a good idea at first, but then we hit the traffic. And it kind of went downhill from there. We don't do good in traffic. Keith doesn't like the way I drive, and I don't like him telling me how to drive. And yet he refuses to drive anywhere. Men.

It's going better now. And now I'm off here to google some stuff about Fable 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment