Seriously, I have nothing to really talk about.
But I know why my boss has been all buddy buddy with me for the past two days. He wants me to work late on Saturday! Ha! I probably would've worked for him anyways, but whatever.
So....babycenter.com has released the 100 most popular boy and girl names of 2010. 200 names total. Our girl first name is #74. The middle name isn't on the list. Neither of our boy names are on the list either. I rather like this. See the list here. And just in case you're wondering, our names are Kennedy Ann and Kade Alexander. Keith really likes the name Kade for a boy, but I prefer Kase or Kindan. He doesn't really prefer Kennedy for a girl, but Kendall instead. I also have a sneaking feeling that he likes the name Kentucky for a girl.
I know, what's with all the K names, right? Well, it's kind of a tradition. My grandpa's initials were RLH, so my mom had the initials RLH. My read dad's initials were KGF, so my sister and I are both KGF. Keith's are KAM, so one or more of our children (should we ever have any) will be KAM. And Ann is a family name on Keith's side. So there ya have it. Don't be stealin my names, or I will have to slap a bitch!
And no, I'm not pregnant. Can't do it.
That's it.
Lol well those are certainly n different, but that's the beauty of having ur own
ReplyDeleteThose are nice names y'all have picked. I will in no way steal your names. He he. We had a list before Ashtyn came along well it's still around here some where.
ReplyDeleteha kam - kameron gage our name toooooooooo
ReplyDeleteYeah, the names are mostly unique. I stole Alexander from my cousin Steven. Kindan is from some of my favorite Books. I think I've suggested every one of those except Kendall. Kentucky was purely a JOKE, but Keith kinda liked it. I think he secretly loves it though lol. Laura, we didn't choose KAM as a name, those will be our kid's initials. Kameron is a cool name though. It always reminds me of Kirk Cameron from Growing Pains :)
ReplyDeleteMichelle, any chance I get to hear some of the names y'all had/have picked out? Some people say it's a jinx to pick names or buy baby stuff before it's time, but I think that's crap!
Oh, and did y'all happen to check out this list? Any thoughts on that?
we have a kendall kam is intials pretty kool regardless n yea i think if you want to shop pr pick out names thats kool toooooooooo i like the name '
ReplyDeleteThis is Sam Ogden. Yerp. I creep on your blog, but, you know, thats the point of a blog.
ReplyDeleteI love baby names so much. I know as a newly 18 year old person I should come up with full names (well, excluding last names) but Idk, I figured Id share mine :]]
Fave girls -- Andii, Madiisen, and Molleiigh. Note the double "i" trend bahaha.
Fave Boys -- Aeden (pronounced EE-den. Its gaelic) Ven, and Jhonen (pronounced joe-nen.)
I know theyre weird, but I like them.
Yeah, I think the only one I had trouble pronouncing was Aeden, only because the first thing that came to mind was Aiden. Which is just an ok name if you ask me. No idea why it has won #1 boy name for the past couple years. (No offense to those with children named Aiden/Aidan/however you chose to spell it. Sorry =\)
ReplyDeleteI don't mind blog creepers :) I have one from south Korea who reads every single day. It's fun! I get people from all kinds of crazy countries on this blog !
Um I haven't looked at it yet, I was in bed and now at work, prolly will later
ReplyDeleteOops, forgot I was going to list some before I submitted my comment but I was a little side tracked. We had quite a few listed but I won't list them all just the ones that we were really considering if we ever had one. Boys: William David(because I refuse to just give an initial for a middle name,)Noah Ashton, Gaige, Phoenix Avery. Girls: Elisabeth, Katrina (but it would have been a middle name due to it be a name sake from my sister that past away,) Stormie Rain (yes I have one for very unique names.)Those are just a few of the main ones we both liked well may be not the last one that is one that that I like more then Bill.
ReplyDeleteThose are good names. My friend actually has a girl named Phoenix. It's a cute name :)
ReplyDeleteWe want to do the initial thing too. We have a girls name picked out fo rmy husband's initials but mine is SRH...and I don't like any boys names that start with S. So I'm stumped.
ReplyDelete