Wow. I think today I just really don't feel like blogging. I'm so tired, and I feel weird. I will say a few things though.
Here they are:
About yesterday's post. I don't want y'all to think that Keith is a dick or anything. I mean, he does work 12-14, sometimes 16 hours a day. Hard work. So he's pretty exhausted when he gets home. And he usually does help out a bit. I've just been feeling a bit overwhelmed the past couple of weeks because he's been sick and just works, comes home, and sleeps.
My grandma is out of the ICU! She got out yesterday and is starting to feel a bit better, so I'm really glad to hear that.
I was finally able to schedule an appointment with the RE today. They wanted me to come in on December 20, but that's right before Christmas and Keith will need all the help he can get. So we switched it to January 10. I'm happy with this. I've waited this long, I don't think another month will kill me. And no people, it's not just about a baby. I want to be in good health. Pelvic inflammatory disease is a health problem, and I'm pretty sure menstruating everyday is not so good either. Also, ovarian cysts and bad hormones suck. Yes, it is our hope that fixing these issues will eventually lead to the creation of a baby, but I just want to get this fixed, first and foremost.
There is no possible way to have a baby with these issues unless I seek medical attention, so please keep that in mind before you give me advice on how to conceive.
And lastly, my doggy got runned over today. *Sad face.*
I didn't know u had a doggy :( that's sad
ReplyDeleteYeah. The little hyper yappy min pin, Happy?
ReplyDelete