Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm Not a Great Blogger Lately

Actually, I haven't been very good with any of my social networking sites. Bad tweep, bad fb friend, bad everything. Ugh. I think because the novelty of a lot of things has worn off. Also, being so tired and buying Fable 3 has not helped anything.

But anyways, I'd like to thank Lisa B for being such a great reader and commenter, and also all of my great FB and Twitter buddies and everyone else who reads and comments. I try my best to respond, but it doesn't always work out. It means a lot to me that y'all take time out of your day to sit and read about my boring ass life! And yes, it IS boring!

I haven't worked on my Christmas gifts at all in the past two days. I don't really have much to do on them, so maybe I'll get it finished on Sunday...

I have to say, I felt the same way last year: sad about not having a growing tummy, but hopeful that next Christmas we would be either parents, or expectant parents. So...Maybe next year....

4 comments:

  1. your time will come! you both deserve it too much for it to not happen.

    ps hope this wasn't one of those annoying comments you usually hate so much. ?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, you're good :) The bothersome ones are the ones who try to tell me how to make a baby. Hello people, it doesn't work that way! I is broked!

    By the way, Fable 3 is a-freaking-mazing. I've seriously been playing for more than four hours. Idk if you have it yet, but you'll love it! Did you ever finish 2?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish these had a "like" button. =) I have a very random story to share with you about sentence number two, but I'll save that for an email thing. I like sentence number three, not really, but it's a cute way to put it. IDK what the second paragraph is about, so that's about it! Smiles, Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. nooo i'm working on two now. i like it fine, but i liked the way you fought on the first one so much that it can't really get into this one yet. "/ i can't wait to finish and get to fable 3!!!

    ReplyDelete