Saturday, January 22, 2011

43

Cycle day mother effing 43. I hate this. I really do. I once thought that I'd love not having a period. That was only a few months ago when I was having one everyday. But now I'm pretty mad. I just want to start so that we can get going on this cycle. It's driving me insane. I have had some brown spotting, but not a whole lot. I hope things get rolling soon. Does anyone know how to get a period going without going to the doctor? Just something I can try in the mean time until I find a new doc that I like. Home remedies, voodoo, anything. I'll try it. Seriously, I have 50 Wondfo ovulation tests to start using!

OH, and also, one of the sperm friendly lubricants came in today. I really hope it helps us. The other one should be in within the next week. Yes, two kinds (Pre and Preseed). Both from the same manufacturer. One is internal (Preseed). Like, you put it in the little applicator, and just kinda shoot it up there. I know it sounds really gross, but it's supposed to mimic your fertile cervical fluids. Which I do not think I make. Which might mean I don't really ovulate. Which would be no surprise to me. Which is why I need to find a new doc. And at this point I will try to stop starting sentences with "which." No promises though.

We watched The Last Song starring Miley Cyrus tonight. It was sad. It made me cry, especially since my dad died of cancer/heart failure two years ago. I know that everyone dies. I know that lots of people have to watch their parents die, or even (god forbid) their children. But I hate it. I hate it for each and every one of us. God gives us such beautiful things in the form of other lives that touch ours in the most wonderful ways and then He takes them away. That really makes it hard to have faith.

And that's all I have to say about that.

9 comments:

  1. I read that book. It was AMAZING. I was sitting on the couch then I just busted out crying really hard and loud and Jeffrey was like wtf hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'd have known how it ended I would never have watched it. I don't do sad. I have enough sadness in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, nothing can start a period except time, or starting then stopping progesterone AFAIK. I've been there with the loooooong AF's many times- so frustrating. Good luck waiting it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too wish there was some home remedy to help jump start my period. If I'm not doing fertility treatments I usually have 60-90 day cycles. If I've hit cycle day 20-22 without a temperature shift then I'm not ovulating so I might as well start taking some form of progesterone to bring on AF...but that requires going to the doctor and taking a blood pregnancy test. It's such a waste of time waiting for AF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks y'all. This just really blows. I want to get this party started already. I really need to find a new doctor. Mine moved out of state and I didn't find out until I tried to make an appointment with her. So yeah, the road on this journey is a bit bumpy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lmao... to get your period started you can always try masturbating.... **GASP** (yes, everyone does it!) (that was to your readers krissy!) anyways... you get a stronger orgasm usually when you do it yourself instead of having sex, and the strong contracting of your uterine walls and cervix may make your period start... !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's not working! :( Tried that and tried lots of sex. I'm calling the doctor's office by my house on tuesday to try and get an appointment set up. Hopefully if my period isn't here they can give me provera.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so maybe its just me, but for some strange reason, if i drink a few beers one night, usually i start the next morning. weird huh? but EVERYTIME lol im sure its just a coincidence, but worth a try huh lol

    btw if youre completely lost on who i am, jenny's best friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish that could happen! We went out two weekends ago, when it was time for me to start and I had about 7 cocktails. Didn't do a thing for me except make me feel really good :)

    Still nothing today, by the way.

    ReplyDelete