Eight o'clock and I feel so wiped out. Just like I felt at 3 this afternoon. I was so tired that I was falling asleep at my register. So I had some coffee and felt amazing. And now I'm completely exhausted again. Ugh. ZzZzZzzzzz!!! I'll probably head to bed soon.
Oh, and good news! CM? Still creamy/lotiony. And back to the regular, no periodish color. That makes me feel very hopeful. The only thing that would make this any better is if my temp goes up tomorrow. It was a little lower than I'd hoped for this morning. Not too low, but low enough to make me worry about it going back up tomorrow.
No crazy lady phone calls at work today. I expect her to call tomorrow though.
That's all for now. Keep fingers crossed for me, por favor!
I wonder if your so tired because you're already pregnant?!? Idk if you get CM during pregnancy or not, but all your tiredness may be good news! ohh and the subscribe by email button... is that only for this post or all of them?
ReplyDeleteCm, or cervical mucus, happens all throughout your cycle but changes as your hormones change. During parts it may be sticky or dry, during ovulation it will be stretchy and very slippery like egg whites. afterwards, it may be creamy due to progesterone. Your body will produce progesterone for about 2 weeks after ovulation, and keep producing it if you're pregnant. Progesterone is what causes a lot of early pg symptoms, including sleepy feelings. The frustrating thing is that you make progesterone after ovulation no matter what, so symptoms could really mean nothing and you wouldn't be able to know for sure until like 14 or so dpo when you can test and get accurate results. So I'll take another test on Thursday (15dpo) if my period hasn't shown up by then. I had some brown spotting again today, so that was pretty upsetting and leads me to believe I'll start soon.
ReplyDeleteAs for the subscribe, I think it's just for a single post. I'm not sure how you'd subscribe to all of them.