Friday, January 7, 2011

I Have Set a Day

Yes. I picked a day to take a pregnancy test, should my period hold off for that long. I'm not sure it will. But even if it does come, I can at least be grateful that my cycles are lengthening and the herbs are working. No matter the outcome, I will strive to be at least grateful for that. I don't know if I want to reveal the day to you all or not. I've come up with the little plan with a friend of mine, and I think that I'll just keep it between us. Not that I'm trying to be secretive with you guys or anything, I'm just feeling superstitious. Or something. I just don't want to jinx it anymore than I already have. Which is stupid because my chart sucks and this is probably nothing at all.

In other news, I've been having mostly good days. Even getting along with the annoying woman at work kind of. And let me tell you, that is BIG for me. Huge. Ginormous even.

Tomorrow....I don't think tomorrow will be the greatest day, emotionally. Tomorrow my mom would've turned 40 years old. I know. Young. That would make me a year and a half older than half of her age.

I really miss her.

9 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your Mom. My dad died when he was 53 which is really young too.

    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzy. It still seems pretty unreal. She passed in June. I still get the urge to call her up to tell her something I thought was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I know what you mean I don't like telling things like that or really thinking about it because I get all hyped up then...bam...nothing. On the subject of tomorrow I thought it would be a nice thing for Ashtyn and I to do in memory of your mom, to release a birthday balloon with a special note attached.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be really sweet of y'all. Denise said something about flowers and Kerri and I are baking a cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww kirssy, good luck, i hope it all works out for you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. **Good luck**
    I'm so sorry about your mom *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey i know how you feel , i always say i will wait till a week after i miss my period and test . i keep pregnancy test on hand lol , but the period always shows up . it makes me sad at times but then again it just makes me more determined for the next month to come lol . good luck and baby dust to you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys! I'm five days late today. Not sure if it really means anything, but I hope so! I'll be waiting a few more days if I can.

    ReplyDelete