Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cleaning

That's what I've been doing today. Not all day, but a good chunk of it. Almost everything is done.

I know some of you missed me yesterday, but I'm learning that if I'm not feeling it then it's not required of me to write every single day. Which is nice. Besides that, I started spotting yesterday, so I was pretty upset. Keith comforted me and decided to take me to karaoke, even though I really hadn't planned on going. I took another test to be sure this morning. Still negative. I don't think it will ever be positive. I just have a bad feeling. If I get proven wrong, then yay. But I doubt it. I'm so over this infertility thing. I think we all are. (And when I say "we," I'm referring to my fellow inftertiles.)

Anyways, I've got clothes that need folding.

3 comments:

  1. so i don't want to get your hopes up, but just because you're spotting doesn't mean you're going to start. heres the part i don't want to get your hopes up about, but it could be implantation?

    keep holding out, your times going to come. glad you had your mind on cleaning today. keep busy until you have your answer, it helps

    btw, i've opened like nine browsers and clicked on your ads for you. :) hope that makes you feel a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-( Sorry about the spotting and negative test. I am hoping that you get your BFP! I am really hoping for a miracle for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jenny but I think it's a bit late for implantation. That happens at around 7 or 8 dpo. I'm at like 11 or 12 right now. Right about the time my period should show up.

    ReplyDelete