Sorry about that. I probably won't post a longer post today. Nothing happened, so it's not really my fault.
Ok, my period? Is being weird. My bbt dropped dramatically days ago. I've had spotting, some red but mostly brown. Just now when I went to the potty? More creamy cm, slightly tinged with brown! WHAT THE F*CK? Body, seriously, why are you messing with me?!?!?!?!?! I still really don't think I'm pregnant, like at all. Not even a little bit. But really, I'm at cd41 today, at LEAST 15dpo. I just bought a bunch of stuff for us to try again next cycle (50 ovulation strips and sperm friendly lubricant), so that would be $40 down the drain if I am. Which I do not believe at all.
Also, we tried Muenster cheese today and it was awesome.
ur pregnant! i know it! well i hope u are!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!! I can't wait for you to get knocked up!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE MUNSTER CHEESE!!!! I used to eat it all the time when I worked in the deli! SOO YUMMY!
ReplyDelete