Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Crazy Dreams and Prank Calls

Let me start with this: I had a crazy ass dream last night. I dreamt I went to Hell. Literally. Hell. It was strange.

In the beginning of the dream, my friend Kaylie and I were taking a tour of this prison/boot camp. This camp was basically a prison, for actual criminals, where they went through extensive training, and then were placed in different branches of the military by the US government. So anyways, Kaylie and I wanted to take a tour. A really extensive tour to get the feel of the place. I'm not really sure why, since it seems like it would suck. So we participated in the activities for the day, just as the inmates would do. They took everything but our shoes, and gave us jumpsuits and a plastic baggie. The bag was for foraging, since we were going to participate in a survival quest that day. Kaylie and I were not allowed to be in the same group.

So I set off, but somehow got separated from my group. I saw this woman walking through the woods, and I followed her. We came to a giant hole in the ground that looked really deep. The woman dove in, and for some insane reason I followed. We just kept going down and down and down and down. And the whole time she was spinning and diving and twisting so gracefully while sparks came off of her body. It was so strange and really beautiful and haunting at the same time. I finally saw the end, but it was just the ground. I fell so hard that I was severely injured, almost to death. Maybe all the way to death.

Now, I don't know what all you guys know about Greek mythology, but when you enter the Underworld, you have to cross the River Styx. The only way to get across is to take the ferry. You have to pay the Ferryman in gold coins for him to ferry you across. I always imagine that he resembles our images of Death: a skeleton in a black hooded robe that casts a shadow over his face so that you can't see it.

Anyways, I wake up, but I'm having an out of body experience. I can see my body across the room, and I can see the woman, who is actually more of a girl in her late teens or early twenties, preparing some kind of ritual. And for some reason I can see the Ferryman a few feet away. In the distance is the River Styx. It looks really creepy. I don't know why, but the girl can't see the Ferryman or my spirit. The Ferryman can. I said to him "You're the Ferryman, right?" He said "Yes." I marvelled at him for a moment. Then I said "Ok, well have fun rowing." He points at my body and says "Have fun rowing." I look over and the girl is performing some kind of ritual with my body that includes lighting my heart on fire. I understand that the Ferryman is implying that he is waiting for me and that I'll be "rowing" across the river with him. For good.

That's all I can remember.

As for the prank call, this crazy ass lady called the restaurant today. She really pissed me off. All she was doing was playing around and being rude. After trying to figure out if it was a serious phone call for somewhere close to seven minutes, I start to get frustrated. Not only that, but someone is waiting to pay for their food so that they can leave. So after all of that time of being the epitome of politeness, I finally tell her that if she's not going to place an order right now, please call back because I have other things to take care of since it's right in the middle of the lunch rush. She asked to speak with a manager, and now I'm pissed so I said "You know what? I'm gonna go and get him right now. I'm putting you on hold, so don't hang up." I went and got Tim, who is the owner, and she told him I was rude and that I called her a Jezebel! Who even says that anymore?!?! He laughed out loud and after a few minutes realized that it was just a crazy bitch who had nothing else to do. After a while of trying to get her to identify herself, he started to hang up. I could hear her screaming as he put the phone down "NO! WAAAIIIT!! NOOOO!!!" Crazy bitch.

Latest update: still having creamy cm, but it had brownish in it tonight. Like brown spotting. Hope that's not a bad sign. If I did ovulate late, I'm thinking it would've been around Thursday or Friday. But I can't really be sure. Damn bread route ruining my BBT chart! Please lie to me and say the brownishness is not a bad thing.

8 comments:

  1. its funny that you imagine charon creepy. i know that he isn't but i keep imagining him as a centaur. i'm confusing him with chiron i guess. LOL. but i really like him though. both of them!

    that dream is crazy! you should look up what it means. :D you should have *69ed that lady and gotten her phone number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw i like the new layout! do you have to pay for the lady to make you one??

    jeffrey said it looks like a recipe site though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, CHARON! I could not for the life of me remember his freaking name! I don't know how reliable the internet would be for dream interpretation, so I'll probably spend a lot of time thinking on it myself.

    The lady had a private/blocked number so we couldn't.

    I got lucky since I know Suzy from twitter, and my blog got to be one of her practice runs, so it was free. Her design business is up and running now, but I'm not sure how much she charges.

    He probably thinks that because of the eggs. I like the eggs a lot, especially since we always use brown organinc eggs. It's neat that she chose that picture because I never told her that at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah thats probaly why he thought that lol. thats awesome. eh i don't want a pretty layout enough to want to pay for one. lol. that is cool that she was so right on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you still taking melatonin? I started taking it again and it always makes me have weird dreams!!! Also, everytime i see the word epitome it takes me a minute to figure out how to pronounce it! lol I finally got it! But I saw it and thought wtf.... does that mean? and then I thought, "ohhhh I'm saying it wrong!" damn spelling!!!! BTW have you seen dinner for schmucks? There is one scene where he makes the other guy give him a phone number how I used to make you spell to me!!!! SOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still take it sometimes. Not a whole lot, mainly just when it's bedtime and I feel WIDE awake lol. I haven't seen it yet, but I reaaaallllyyyyyy want to!

    ReplyDelete