Monday, January 3, 2011

Feeling Icky

I've just been feeling bad on and off today. For no apparent reason. Hopefully I'm not coming down with something. There were several instances where I thought I was gonna vomit everywhere. Not the funnest thing in the world, lemme tell you. In fact, once we got home from work, I started feeling bad pretty soon. Keith was scrolling through instant DVD titles on Netflix for the 360 and it was making me so nauseous. Plus my automatic air freshener is a lot stronger than I thought. So not really the best combination after the feel-bad day I had. I went and laid down in bed and rested/napped a little for about 45 minutes, then I got up and had some bread. After that I feel pretty ok. I'm still cooking dinner even though it's later that we're really used to.

No sign of good ol' AF today. Then again, I usually start on cd24 or 25. So today or tomorrow, probably. My body is just being weird and doing all kinds of crazy junk lately. We can discuss this more at a later date, though. Dinner is just about ready and we're gonna start watching a movie since I super love Keith right now and don't want to jab his eyes out or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment