Ok, so back in the summer, I got an infected hair follicle on the top of my head. I'm not dirty, I think I just scratched it and it didn't heal right, so therefore, infection. Anyways, it was very painful and kind of gross. I didn't go to the doctor for it because I checked and there wasn't much they'd do for it anyways. So I just doctored it with peroxide, then rubbing alcohol, and then Neosporin a few times a day. It went away just fine after a few days.
But guess what? I had a bald spot there.
But now guess what? The hair is growing back. It's about an inch long. Today I wore my hair in a ponytail to work. Not unusual for me, since I'm extremely lazy and usually do not give a shit about my hair. Well, after most of my work day had passed, I finally had time to run to the bathroom. Got in there and noticed that HOLY CRAP! That inch long section of hair had popped out from under my other hairs and was standing straight up on top of my head. And nobody even said anything to me all day.
Maybe you would be offended if someone told you something like that, but I wouldn't. I would also want them to tell me if there was a booger in my nose or something in my teeth. I'd rather have a second of embarrassment than go all day not knowing and then be pissed and mortified later. This wasn't really that bad though. It was actually pretty funny. I was unaware that it would just stick up like that. Like a tiny boner made of hair.
Ok. Maybe that was a bad metaphor. But you get the general idea, right?
lmao!!!! That's so funny!!!! I hate when that happens! Or like when your single and you see this cute guy starring at you, and you think to yourself "maybe he thinks I'm cute!!" and then you find out when you go to the bathroom that you had something on your face, and your friend walking next to you SAID NOTHING!!!!! I actually think it's rude not to tell your friend!!! A real friend would tell you because they don't want you to look stupid!
ReplyDeleteewwwww..... my security word to post that last comment was STOMA..... which is the name of the opening for a clostomy (sp?) google it!!!! GROSSSS !!!!!
ReplyDelete