Sunday, January 23, 2011

iPhone 4!

iPhone 4, I haz it! I got it today. My old 3gs has been crapping out on me big time, so Keith was nice enough to give me his upgrade today instead of having to wait until the end of April. I'm in the process of syncing right now. Oh, and I went from having 16 gigs to having 32. Big difference. So much more breathing room. My 16 gig was FULL.

Really not looking forward to getting up at 2ish in the morning to go work with Keith. Worst part about Mondays is the amount of time we work. The best part is spending quality time with Keith. Hopefully we don't have another day like we did today. I feel like we just argued over nothing all day. Like the gas mileage my truck gets, or how we didn't spend enough time in the frozen food aisle at HEB, or whether or not a friend's baby is cute. Just really really stupid numbskullish things to argue over, but we did it. I don't like those kind of days.

Still no period.

Anyways, I gotta go switch some money around in our bank account and pay our phone bill, so I'll catch y'all later.

2 comments: