
I was so wrapped up in the day's events that I forgot about the award I was given! Em over at The Chapman Nest awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award! I haven't had much time to get to know her, but she seems like a real sweetheart, and very helpful as well! I'm so excited to get to know other bloggers, and very honored to receive this award.
So here's how this award works...
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award up to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Make sure you contact these bloggers to let them know about the award
7 things:
- I love to read! I read literally everything, from books, to newspapers, to the back of the shampoo bottle.
- I have one pet. A turtle named 50cent.
- My porch is still adorned with Christmas lights.
- I can be pretty random at times.
- I love karaoke and love singing my little heart out.
- I like to blog, but I don't think my life is interesting enough for people to read it like they do. (Thanks readers!)
- I have an addiction. An internet addiction.
Just a Few Friends
- Jenny at Bloggity-Blog
- Michelle at Crafty Lil Momma's Day
- Jessie at Just a Queer Thought
- Taco at Misadventures (adult-ish blog)
- Steph at Motherhood Adoption IVF and Everything in Between
- Jen at Superwoman's Stunt Double
Thanks! I don't understand though :( lol
ReplyDeleteI gave you an award because I think you're a good, versatile blogger. To accept it, Just make a post like this one and follow the instructions. Copy the image to your post, link to me like I did for Em in the first paragraph, tell 7 things about yourself, and then award a few other people and link to them like I did. Then go to their page to let them know they won. And then they do the same thing. It's just a cycle so that new/undiscovered/interesting bloggers get recognition for the great posts they write. Very simple :) You can do it :)
ReplyDeleteoh thanks :)
ReplyDelete