That's what my stomach was screaming for when I woke up from my nap. The good thing is that Keith is always up for fajitas for two from Casa Ole. So I told him that we should go and man, I devoured them. That's really the best word for it. Devoured. I'm sure it looked like I hadn't eaten in days, but they were so good. And I drank like a gallon of sweet tea. Which was awesome also. I usually don't eat much of the fajitas when we order them, so Keith was really surprised that I ate as much as I did. And that's after eating chips and queso! I'm so full that my stomach will probably explode soon and ruin my carpet.
And, another strange thing. I had a sex dream during my nap. Don't get me wrong, it was HOT, but weird. I just usually don't dream like that. Basically in my dream, we were driving home from the warehouse, but it was in a different place. And it was storming really bad. So bad that all of the power was out. Even the street lights and stop lights and stuff. So for some reason, we pulled over at this park or something and, well.....you know...right there in the backseat. My clothing was quickie friendly in this dream. Like I said, it was pretty sexy. Just kinda strange for me. But I have weird dreams all the time, so maybe it's not too strange.
By the way, I know most of you have noticed my new blog design. If not, then wtf? Anyways, it's awesome, right? I know. I know you're all jealous. You could totally just click on the button on the bottom right side of my page and get your own from Blog Sites by Suzy. She's amazing! Thanks so much Suzy!!!
Anyways, that's it. I'll probably go clean my kitchen or play Fable or something. Later cool cats.
what is this lets link up business?
ReplyDeleteYou can add a gadget to your blog, I think the HTML gadget. And you can copy and past that code into it and it will show that big button on your blog to link to my site. Some bloggers really like to do that. I'm thinking of getting a rolling thing and adding a bunch of my friends' buttons to it.
ReplyDeleteUm ok, PASTE and SCROLLING!! lol.
ReplyDeletemade one. :) its not as pretty as yours though.
ReplyDeleteidk how to give you the code. lol.
upload it to photobucket and send me the code in a facebook message. I can add it that way.
ReplyDeletei did on tinypic
ReplyDeleteDigging the new background, but oddly enough, I miss the old one... I'm weird about saying bye to things like that, I've had the same pillow and pillow case for years lol, I know, I'm weird!
ReplyDeleteAwesome layout!! Love it!
ReplyDelete