Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Still a No-Show

Yep. Still no AF. Granted, she's only two days late. But still. I really haven't had much chance to obsess over anything throughout most of our little journey. My body has been too effed up. So I am obsessing, while pretending not to. I'm obsessing even though there probably isn't even a chance that anything will come of this. Just let me do it this once, please.

Yes, there are "signs and symptoms," but that's probably just my mind doing this. In fact, I've even put on brand spanking new undies with *GASP* no pantyliner! So my period will probably come soon. Honest. It's strange because I want to hope, but I would rather AF just show so that I don't have to hope too much just to be let down.

In other news, Keith has been doing sinus rinses a lot lately. He keeps calling it a nose douche. Which I find very humorous.

So yeah. That's about it for now. Sorry it's so short.

4 comments:

  1. Has he given up on the garlic in the nose thing yet/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No lol. He's now cutting a piece of garlic in half and putting it in a neti pot and soaking it for hours and sinus rinsing with that. I don't care, as long as he's not shoving the bits into his nose anymore. That was just stupid lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope AF doesn't come! Maybe this is a sign that your cycles will become more regular, if not pregnant? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! Either way, this feels like a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete