Not a good one though. What do I mean by that, you ask? I mean that my cm is being crazy. Yesterday it was the regular creamy white color. And then by afternoon it was looking brownish. And then last night it was tinged with red. Today I didn't have much, but it was red. Now it's back to a brownish color. What will tomorrow hold? Hopefully it will just be a normal, non almost period time color. I'm around 8dpo today, so I'm hoping that the brown/pink/red/brown thing is from implantation. It's probably a slim chance, but I still have to hope.
And speaking of 8dpo (which stands for days past ovulation), I took a pregnancy test today. For some god awful reason I thought it would be a great idea. No. BFN. (Which means big fat negative!) Yep. Negative. But if it is implantation, there's no possible way it would be positive yet. Actually getting a BFP (big fat positive) is pretty hard to do at 8dpo. I've decided to wait another week, and if my period is not here by then, then I'll take another test. A week from today, I'll be 15dpo. If it's not positive then, it probably won't be positive at all. But like I said in the first paragraph, I'm not really sure what's going on right now. Like always. Le sigh.
We watched Dinner for Schmucks today. If you're on the fence about watching, my advice is to just do it. Like Nike. The shoes, not the mythical figure.
Also? That crazy bitch that called the restaurant Tuesday? She called again! Long story short, she's kind of stalking my boss and threatened to kick my ass in the parking lot. So Tim filed a police report. Plain and simple. I'm still wondering if I should carry some kind of protection to and from my truck though.
FINALLY got my oil changed. It was only 2 months and 3000 miles overdue. I know. That's a lot. I drive. Lots and lots. Anyways, it's changed now and my tires are balanced and the valve stems are repaired. I feel so much safer. Except for I still need my brakes fixed. My sister says the same thing is wrong with hers. She says it's something called the brake booster and it's out. My brake pedal is really hard to push and sounds like air. Which it should not be doing. Soon as I get some extra money, I'm gonna look into getting that fixed.
So. I guess that's it. If you have an extra minute, cross your fingers or say a prayer or send good vibes my way. And if you can, please focus all of that stuff on my uterus and the hypothetical embryo in there. Hypothetical, I say. Don't you go getting your hopes up any higher than mine. (I've set a pretty high bar, though.) Ok, enough. Goodnight. Good stuff/energy/whatever you believe in is appreciated in advance.
LOL Did you like it??? (dinner for schmucks) anyways, I hope our prego! maybe there is a little bubble of cells growing!?!?!?! That's crazy that lady called back again! I get customers like that all the time! well idk it's different because my customers really are crazy and they call to get their RX's refiled but they don't know what they want, and then they call back like 5 minutes later and ask if it's ready yet? I want to scream at them sometimes! but i cant! I did have up on one lady the other day and she called back and was like, "ummm, yea i was just talking to you and i think we got disconnected.?!?" and i said, "no, I hung up on you because someone was screaming in the phone and it hurt my ears!" oh and i like your new design!
ReplyDeleteThe only thing i don't like though... is that i don't know if you comment on my comment... I have to go back to that post and check! frjblkdfbuv.... I wish it would send me a text or email or something like facebook does when you comment on my comment! lmao!
ReplyDeleteYes, it was HILARIOUS!!! So glad I bought it! I'm trying to be hopeful but not too hopeful. It's not really working. Maybe if I ovulated regularly like I'm supposed to I wouldn't get so worked up when it happens! Lol. Yeah, hopefully they can do something about that lady because I really do think she has a problem. Oh, and once you comment, click the "subscribe by email" link under the comment box. It will email you any following comments :)
ReplyDeleteOooh I hope it's IB!!! FX
ReplyDeleteI hope it is too. It's so hard to tell though. And my bbt went down a little today :(
ReplyDeleteThanks for translating the computer talk for the nontechnical people like me!!! =) Katherine
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I figured out how to comment again--I swear the format was different the last time I read your blog!