Thursday, January 6, 2011

Everything Is Late

Meaning everything about me. I took care of some business today that I should've taken care of over a week ago. I don't like that. I feel so irresponsible, especially since it has to do with my RE appointment on Monday. (RE = reproductive endocrinologist = hormone specialist who might help us have a tiny person...)  Freakin holidays had me all screwed up. I really meant to cancel the appointment, but forgot and then it was too late. Anyways, the point is that it was late, but I got it taken care of.

Another thing that's late? My period. Still. This is 3 days now. Yesterday, I thought it might mean something. Today I don't. I don't think it means jack squat right now. My hopefulness and belief in my body to work right changes from hour to hour these past few days. Right now I am refusing to test at all. Ever. I shall wait for my period to come. Yes. I am strong. Well, I am today at least. I'll let y'all know how that's going in tomorrow's update. But I really do hate my body for keeping me in suspense like this. What a jerk my uterus is!

I got most of my tree taken down! Got all the lights and decorations off of it. Now all I have to do is break the tree into pieces and store it away until next year. Oh, and I have to take the lights off of my porch and out of my window. But that'll be easy.

Well, not much else to say except goodnight until tomorrow and I'll keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment