And by "who" I mean my Doctor. And by "that" I mean move out of state without notifying your patients. Seriously. Who freaking does that? Um, she was my doctor for the past year. She did my D&C back in November. She was already well acquainted with Lady Vag-ington. Or Bloody Mary, as she used to be known. And now I must find a new doctor in a new office. I don't like the other doctors at my old doc's office. I'm not comfortable with them. Whenever I would go in and see them, I just didn't feel at ease. Plus my doc and I had the same shoes. That is a bond that can never be broken! I think.
Anyways, the point is that I'm upset that I now have to begin The Search. Who else has been confronted with the issue of finding a new person to rummage around in your Lady Business? How did you go about it? Did you call around or did you visit each office individually? I've been to two offices here, and to my old doc in Baytown. The ones here made me feel uncomfortable. The woman just made me feel weird. Her associate was in the room and the whole time they had a conversation and acted like I didn't even exist, even through the breast exam, which is basically right in my face. I mean, when you're touching someone's breasts, you should probably talk to them about something, right? I wouldn't know. I don't touch breasts. The man...I don't have a problem with a male gyno, it's the freaking nurse that has to stand there and make sure that he's not "playing" with you that makes me uncomfortable. I don't like that she's just standing there. Looking. Watching. Icky. So that may cancel out several of my options.
There's a clinic literally three lots down from my apartment. It looks really nice and their ad in the yellow pages said they deal with infertility. Not sure how much they actually do regarding IF there, but it's a start, right? And I'm pretty sure they'll accept my insurance. Not that it covers anything infertility related, but whatever. It'll cover an exam and maybe bloodwork at the very least.
The reason I'm so worried about it is because I still haven't started my period. I'm 42 days in at this point. I'm still not 100% sure if I ovulated, but if I did, I'm about 15 dpo. (Yeah, I was actually off by a day in yesterday's post. Sorry.) But if I didn't ovulate, then this shit is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S. I told Keith if I don't start soon, I'm gonna go to the doctor to get medicine to make me start. He doesn't understand why I would want to do that. Um? So I can be normular? I'm starting to wonder if now that we got the uterus issue fixed, if my "Possible PCOS" is coming into play. Yeah, last ultrasound (in April or May) showed cysts on both ovaries. So that very well may be playing a role with this. So maybe I need an exam, bloodwork, and another ultrasound. I don't know. But I DO know that I for sure need a new doctor, since mine bailed without notice. Damn her. Damn her to hell! (Except not really because she's nice.)
So... I finished the blanket I was crocheting. It's effing beautiful! For now I'm considering it a throw blanket, but I really started it out as a baby blanket. It's a bit big for a baby blanket, but I don't care and I'm sure a baby wouldn't give a crap either. My newest project that I just started on is a tiny blanket to cover a baby's lap while in a carseat. I believe I will make it red and white striped. Because I can, that's why! Am I obsessed with babies? Probably. So what?
We heard about another route opening. The warehouse is in Cleveland and the route is through Kingwood. About a 30 minute drive or so between the two, but it's about the same as what Keith is driving now. Plus it's less hours and more money. We don't have much info on it, since it just opened up on Monday, and we may not get it at all. But Keith did tell them that he is seriously interested. Let's just hope that it works out for us, shall we? Yes, we shall.
Anyways, that's about all I gots for ya tonight. Later Gators!
YAYYYYYYYY I hope he gets that route in Kingwood, then maybe if you go help him we could meet somewhere afterwards and get together!!!!!! I would be soo happy! I've been thinking about you a lot lately, idk why... but i was listening to the RENT soundtrack this morning on my way to work and I thought about the first day we met and the conversation we had about your mom! and then i thought to myself that I really miss you and all the fun we had! I actually pulled out my starry night puzzle and laid it on my dinning room table. Once I got it all out and put back the chunks of pieces we had finished I sat down and looked at it and thought, "WTF was I thinking..... ugh....... now i remember why it's been in a box for 2 years!!!!!!!!"
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about you too. You were in my dream the other night, actually. And you were behaving very inappropriately! But yeah, that puzzle is ridiculous! All of the pieces looked the same! Lol, is it sad that some of our best memories include staying up all night putting together puzzles?
ReplyDeleteI was debating whether or not I should even post anything about the route. Last time this happened (for a route in Dallas) it didn't work out. It would be pretty great to live close to each other, plus close to an actual city. That would be nice. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though just in case.