I do, but I don't. I hate that I have to work all day and be exhausted when I get home, but I love that I get to spend that time with Keith.
And get this: I went into the laundry room and someone had taken up all 4 of the washing machines. So I had to sit there for thirty minutes and wait for their clothes to be done so I could put mine in. Yes, I'm that girl who takes other people's clothes out of the machine. Sorry, but when you're a dick and use all of them up like you're the only one who has to do laundry then that's what you get. Luckily they left their basket in there, so I was able to put them in there all nice and neat. Oh, and one machine seriously had only one thing in there. One freaking thing. How stupid.
I wish I could take my temperature in the morning. I have to get up and help Keith at 2, so it wouldn't be accurate. But I wish I could. I'm so impatient. I want Wednesday morning to get here in a hurry so that I can go ahead and take it already. I hope it goes up or at least stays in the same range. I'll be happy either way as long as it doesn't go down. That would really blow. And guess what? I've been having tons and tons of cervical fluid/mucus. All creamy/lotiony. That never ever happens to me. Then again, I rarely ovulate. Like, maybe once every few months. And it's never a very strong one. So I'm pretty excited about whatever is going on with my body right now. I feel like it's working right for once.
Anyways, I gotta go switch my clothes over before someone takes them out of the machine.
I hope the creamy CM is a good sign! It's definitely a great sign that you O'd! Yay!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I hope it's a good sign too :) I'm so glad I ovulated for once. In the past year or so I've ovulated very little, so I'm pretty excited!
ReplyDeleteI like the new page ALOT!!! Really awesome!! I think the discharge is a really good sign! Just sayin :) No matter the outcome, know that's the first gross thing that happens...
ReplyDeleteThanks! I love the hell out of it myself. Suzy really did such an excellent job with the design. I couldn't be happier with it!
ReplyDeleteAs for the creamy CM, I read that it happens after ovulation and sometimes during early pregnancy because of the amount of progesterone your body is making. So either way, I know my body did something right this month, even if it took forever to do it!
Thats good!! That's what made me take a test with Jaleen. Plus I could already tell Austin was trying anyway...lol. When do we get info on when you're wanting to take a test?
ReplyDeleteI was gonna do it today, but I figure if I ovulated late, like last Thursday or Friday, it would be a waste of a test. So probably not until next week.
ReplyDelete