Thursday, August 5, 2010

D to the E to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S

I love my blog so far. It's so blogalicious.

We watched the Runaways last night, and omg! Dakota Fanning = WOMAN!!! That's crazy stuff right there.

What in the world is this obsession with silly bands? Rubber bands. That are shapes. And you wear them on your wrist, but what's the point? You can't see the shapes if they're on your wrist. Stupid.

Ok and why is it people always come to me about relationships? I hate giving relationship advice because people either get offended or look at me like I'm a retard. You want relationship advice? Ok, here: stop fighting so much. And if you can't stop fighting, either break up or find a way to get over it. I won't say that Keith and I don't fight, because we do. But the difference between us and most other couples is that we know when to say "fuck you." Here's an example:

Keith: You did this and now I'm mad.
Me: Well maybe if you didn't blah blah blah.
Keith: You're full of shit.
Me: No, YOU'RE full of shit. And you know what else? Fuck you.

And then the argument is over and 10 minutes later we're all cuddly and love each other again. This method works in almost any situation, and I would reccommend it to anyone, but as it turns out, most people aren't comfortable telling their significant other to fuck off. Who knew?

Know what else I dislike? Glee and it's cult following. I like to refer to them as Gleetards. I watched Glee once, and it's only redeeming quality was Jane Lynch, because she's the shit. Anyways, I hate Glee, and I really hate most Glee fans because they're idiots. You'll watch this annoying shit, but you won't sit down and watch the Sound of Music with me? Gay.

In fertility news, I'm getting fed up with this period. I think today I shall schedule an appointment with my doctor and demand that she pump me full of horrible synthetic hormones. The natural approach is pissing me off.

And last but not least, I was recounting yesterday's events to my boss (including the leaving early part), and he gave me a look that said "Omg, I know you're like, my favoritest person in the world, but you can't just leave whenever you want!" And I could totally tell that he was about to scold me a bit about it, but you know what I did? I just kept right on talking and didn't let him get a word in edgewise. And you know what? It worked. Proof that I'm amazing.

4 comments:

  1. It gets addicting! Much better than writing with a pen! lol Robbie and I bicker alot but it always ends like you're s .. We cuss each other then 10 mins later we are totally fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, having a comment made me feel so special! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao It really does work... if you're about to get in trouble just keep on talking and by the time you're done talking you've changed the subject several times and most of the time they end up just forgetting about it anyways!!! GLEETARDS!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol that is funny! I am sooo bad at blogging I never get comments cause I always forget to write or don't have time

    ReplyDelete