Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Of Course

So, I didn't get any hormones today. Knew it. I'm going back on the 13th, and she wants to do some blood work. Again. LH, FSH, estradiol, complete blood count, prothrombin time, and partial thromboplastin time. Basically testing some main hormones, how many and what kind of blood cells, and how it clots. And then she wants to do a round of antibiotics, just to make sure there is no infection. Then hormones to stop my bleeding, and then birth control to keep me regular for a few cycles, and then she'll wean me off of them. I don't want birth control. I wonder if there is anything else we can do besides BC. And since I just applied for insurance, hopefully I'll get it and it will help. My agent says it's still pending.

And guess what else? I was on my way to my appointment and to get my sister, and I'm going 80 in the fast lane, right? And this guy is right on my tail. Like, we're about to become friends, he's that close to me. There were cars, so it's not like I could move over. The first chance he go, he zoomed around me, cut me off and gave me the finger. Seriously. The finger. I was going 80! Who does that? I can understand if I was going like 50 or some crap. That's just rude. And besides, if you're in such a hurry that you need to go faster than 80, maybe you should've left earlier. But you know what I did? I rode his ass until he got fed up and switched to the middle lane. And as I was passing him, I gave him the finger right back. He deserved it. What a jerk.

Kerri and Jon are here. I've been having fun with them so far. I bought Jon some toys and then we took them out to eat at Martin's for Mexican food. Jon had fun being bad at the table with me. They're teaching him table manners, and he's learning pretty well. I was playing around with him and he made a mean face and pointed for me to get down from the table. They always tell him at home that if he's done eating and playing then he needs to get down from the table. He's learning. Now he's destroying my house with my Guitar Hero guitar. We've picked up a lot of the stuff we don't want him messing with. And he's already pooped twice since he's been here. Gross. And even through all of the destruction and shit, I still want a kid. But at least he's entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment