Monday, August 23, 2010

What's Going On?

Like seriously, people? What the eff? I've been having way too many good days in a row. Good and productive. Do you know what this means? It means I'll probably fall down the stairs and break my leg pretty soon, just to balance things out a bit.

DEFINITELY picked an insurance. Just gotta fill out the application. That's probably what I'll do after I'm done with my nightly love affair with you, dear readers. Cuz I just love the way you read, baby. Ok, enough.

Got lots of shit done in the past couple days. And I'm proud to say that our bank account is looking pretty good right about now. Especially savings. I love to put money in my savings account. I know that's weird. But I really do. It fills my heart with gladness to put even $25 in savings. I freaking love it. And I think I've come up with a good way to spend everything that's in there. It's name is college. Although don't hold me to that statement. Something catastrophic may happen, as it does everytime I plan to go back to school. But I actually really wanna go. And, AND, I'm gonna buy one of those teensy little laptops to do school work on. Cuz mine is crap and Keith's is....Keith's. And I just love the cuteness of the tiny laptops. So there. But anyways, I'm thinking I can start up next semester as long as I can save up the money. And I'm fairly certain I can. I'll do everything I can at Angelina and then transfer somewhere. Lamar, SFA, and SHSU are close enough that I could go there maybe twice a week. Honestly, Lamar is closer. But I miss SHSU. I freakin loved it there. And I'd maybe like to go back. But this is beside the point. I think that I want to teach....something. I don't know what. But I really, really want to coach tennis and cross country. Those are my sports, man. So needless to say, I'm feeling kind of excited at the prospect of hitting the books again.

I'm so excited about tomorrow! Kerri and Jon are coming to stay with us until Saturday! And not only that, but I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'm anxious to see what we can do for now. Ready to start some hormones to see if they'll stop my period. I so hope they do. It hasn't been so bad lately, but that's because I've been using the Instead cups. Those things are changing my LIFE! I love them so much. Trying them out was one of the best decisions I've made all freaking year. No joke. I swear people, you should give them a try. Anyways, I hope the hormones work. That way we can maybe wait a cycle or two and try Clomid, if everything seems ok. Sure, it's a slightly higher incidence of twins, but I think I would probably really love to have twins. Then I wouldn't be in such a hurry to have any more. But let's not get into all that wishful thinking crap. It often leads to heartache. And Kerri and Jon are gonna brighten my week off so much, that even if I don't get hormones just yet, it may not even seem like that big of a deal.

Seriously, guys. Is somebody praying for me to have awesome days or sending good vibes my way or something? Because it's working super much. I'm in such a great mood that I'm getting on my own nerves. I really don't know what to think. Keith is probably thanking Jesus. Or maybe he's slipping me some Zoloft when I'm not looking. Who knows? Either way, it's great. At this point, I don't even think I could be mad if he was slipping me mind altering drugs. But I suppose I'll go clean out my turtle's tank and load up the dishwasher. And maybe clean the bathtub. Cuz that's all that's left on my list, SUCKAS!

1 comment:

  1. Hey. So I have actually been praying for you. He is listening! (always) :) Just thought you would like to know that you guessed right.

    ReplyDelete