The title has nothing to do with this post. It's just what's on tv right now.
What is up with pregnant people? Why must every status update include the words "pregnant," "preggo," or "preggers?" Women: we have not forgotten that you are with child. Please stop reminding me with every status that you've got what I want. You're messing with my fragile infertile mind!
Keith and I basically stayed up all night. But it sure wasn't my fault. See, he only needs about 4 or 5 hours of sleep to function and feel ok (I need about twice that amount). Well, yesterday we both fell asleep around 5. Just for a little nap. I woke up an hour later, but he didn't. I tried and tried to wake him up. Just about every half hour. I couldn't wake him up for the life of me. So he woke up around 10 feeling all refreshed and shit. I was kinda tired, but I was lonely for the five hours he was asleep (I'm needy, I know). So I stayed up with him until about 3. The surprising thing is that he went right back tosleep. I don't understand how he does it, but that man can fall asleep in about 7 minutes. Seriously. I wish I was that lucky. Some nights I'll lay awake for hours. But this is beside the point.
ONWARD! We watched Drumline last night. I know. You're thinking "WTF, why???" And the answer is because it was on and nothing else was. This is when I decided that I like Snoop Dogg. (He's not in the actual movie, but yeah.) So I told Keith:
Me: I like Snoop Dogg. I think I need more D Oh Double G in my life.
Keith: What? Why? He sucks.
Me: He so does not suck.
Keith: Yes he does and you're not allowed to like him.
Me: Yes huh! If people are allowed to like Jersey Shore then I'm allowed to like Snoop Dogg.
Keith: People AREN'T allowed to like Jersey Shore! Or that Philadelphia show. Sometimes I see on tv that shows are coming back for another season and I think "NOOOOO!!! WHY GOD???" It makes no sense.
So that's how that went. (And I really do like Snoop Dogg, kind of.)
Keith and I kinda got into a tiny argument today. I awoke to a glorious day. Beautiful clear blue skies, gentle breeze, about 100 degrees. So naturally, I wanted to go to the lake. I got all of my housework done super fast. Record time, pretty much. But Keith says that we have other things to do today. What? We have to wash the freakin bread truck. So. Lame. So of course I wasn't too happy, but we got it done. Keith says if we hurry we can go ahead and go swim. After the work was done he says he changed his mind and doesn't want to go anymore. Fucker. Way to bribe your wife into doing shit she hates for nothing. NOTHING I TELL YOU!!! Get home and yeah, I have an attitude. Who wouldn't? (There is a point to this tale. I'm getting there.) He says he's tired and that he wishes I knew what it's like to be tired all the time. 'Scuse me? My body is at war with itself everyfuckinday, good sir. Nothing in me works the way it should. I lose blood constantly. Everyday, all day. I stress about every little thing, even though I don't want to. I ride the emotional rollercoaster. It's a never ending ride. I have no idea how to get off. Don't you think you'd be tired after going through that everyday? Plus I have to run all the errands, cook the food, and do the housework. There might be only two of us right now, but we make a decent sized mess. So I know what it's like to feel tired all the time. Maybe not in the same way that Keith is always tired, but that doesn't make it any less of a problem.
But we ended up going to the lake anyways, which was nice. Really, really hot even at 6 in the evening, but nice nonetheless. There was a skanky couple who looked like they were having too much "fun" out in the water, which was kind of gross. The water felt like a giant bath tub. I wish it would've been cold though. Would've been so refreshing. We got out of the water pretty quickly when we saw some bubbles rise to the surface a little too close to us. Who knows? Maybe it was a turtle. Or maybe not. But we got out anyways. We ended up staying an hour, maybe an hour and a half. Left there and went to buy some groceries, came home and made paskettis. Not too bad of a day, I suppose. Had a little trouble, but we're over it. Now to snuggle up in bed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment