Thursday, August 12, 2010

I Take Notes

That's right. I actually take notes throughout the day on my iPhone so that I can remember what I want to write about. I would be my high school English teacher's favorite ever. And I also realize that this is pretty lame. Whatever.

So anyways, I went to get my guitar today. It still needs more work. Apparently the warpedness of it wasn't actually my fault. But I did buy it used, so maybe the dude who sold it to me screwed it up. Scott from the music store gave me the guy's info who can further repair it. Maybe I'll call eventually.

I bought tons and tons and tons of yarn today so that I can start to crochet some baby blankets. One for baby Andrew, and one for my sister's baby girl. So far I have 2 rows done. Keith says maybe I should just crochet all the time to help relieve stress. Or give myself carpal tunnel syndrome, whichever. I hope the blankets turn out nicely. I'd hate to have to give an ugly, shitty baby gift.

Why oh why can't my cable company ever do anything right? I went in today to pay my bill and cancel our subscription to Showtime, since it really blows, and add Starz and Encore because they don't blow. So the lady goes and types a bunch and says "Ok, it should be fixed when you get home." And of course it's not fixed. So what else is new?

And a friend from high school informed me that her husband does insurance stuff. So I sent him our info and what we're looking for and now I'm just waiting on some quotes! Hopefully they're good and we can pick one by next week. I'm so ready to have insurance.

What's this I hear about religious groups being against fertility treatments? Something to the effect of creating life that shouldn't have been because God didn't create it, blah blah blah. What the fuck is with that? That's so stupid. By that logic cancer treatments are wrong because humans are saving a life that God decided should be ended...right? (This is not my actual opinion, I'm just making comparisons.) And besides, if God didn't want us to use fertility treatments, He wouldn't have given us the means to discover the methods. And that's what I think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment