I don't really have anything to write about today. Tomorrow is the last day of my vacation. The sad thing is that I'll probably spend it delivering bread, and I don't wanna do that. I'd rather stay home and relax in peace and quiet. Emphasis on quiet.
I have an infected hair follicle on my scalp and it hurts like a mofo. Today I was finally able to squeeze it and pus came out. I cleaned it and put some antibiotic ointment on it, so hopefully it will recover easily from here. If not, I guess I'll have to go see the doctor.
Partied last night for the first time in a long time. Too much. I had fun, but I felt awful afterwards. Didn't throw up though, which is good. But I did feel sick on and off today. Nothing big. Saw some old friends, too. Had such a nice time hanging out.
Oh, and Keith's mom told us that maybe if we would just relax and quit thinking about it we would get pregnant. I wisely said nothing, but sent Keith a sarcastic eye rolling glance. Later on he threw a tampon at me that I had left in the bathroom. (I forgot my Instead cups. Worst thing ever.) Violet said "Oh, it's Kristy's time of the month too." Kristy is Keith's sister. And I looked at her and said "It's my time of the month everyday." Violet: "You mean you've had it everyday for the past month?!?" Me: "Try everyday for the past year." Then she felt bad for me. I don't know why she doesn't know this. We've talked about it several times in the past couple of months. Just goes to show that people ignore fertility issues if it's "not their problem."
I know it hurts that you cant have babies yet, and i know it feels like violet and the rest of keith's family dont listen to you, but just try to relax! you are stressing too much, you need to just try to calm down and focus on the positive :)
ReplyDelete