Monday, August 9, 2010

Nothing of Interest

Nothing important happened today. Keith messed with my computer last night to help it run better. I got zero sleep until about 6:30 this morning. But the good news is that my loaner phone is all synced up and in fine working order. It was still like a 5 hour ordeal, even with a faster computer.

Man, I can't wait till my doc appointment. I just wanna get this crap over and done with. I really want to know for sure what's wrong with me. It's kinda freaking me out. I mean, what if I have premature ovarian failure or something? That would mean I'd never be able to have my own child. I'd rather scoop my own eyes out with a spork than remain childless. But Keith says not to talk like that because it doesn't help anything. He's so right. But worrying comes naturally to me and I just can't help it. But anyways, it was so nice hearing him telling me to calm down and we'll get through this because he's ready for his baby. Awwwwww. I know. Gag fest to everyone but us. But in all honesty, I'm ready for it too. Stupid infertility.

I hope my doc has a plan. Or I hope she'll at least be ok with the one I've devised. But it all comes down to the hormones. If the hormones don't help, then I'm specialist bound. And of course I'll owe them my first born child when all is said and done, but that's another story. But basically I'm really really hoping the hormones do what they're supposed to do. I have a feeling I'm setting myself up for disappointment, but I'm going to hope for the best anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment