Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Maybe I Am a Downer

But at this point, I think I have the right. I'm not trying to lash out at anyone, but I wish that people would stop and look back at what I've been through lately.

Both of my parents died within the last 2 years, I feel like shit all the time, I have my period everyfuckingday, I can't make babies, and not only that, but I'm stressed out by my family constantly. I can't deal with my problems and theirs. It's honestly not my responsibility and I don't want to do it. They're adults. They should be able to figure it out for themselves. Plus, my hormones are so screwed up that I'm a raging bitch who hates everyone more than half of the time. So yeah, maybe I'm a little depressed. My patience is wearing thin and I wish people would just back off and leave me alone for a while and stop giving me shit about something every time I turn around. I realize that you're just giving me advice because you so OBVIOUSLY know what's good for me better than I do, but really? I don't want your advice. If I did, I'd ask you for it. But until then, I'd appreciate it if you'd just cram your advice up your obviously-better-than-me ass.*

*This rant is not directed at anyone specifically. I'm just tired of people.



Location:Jasper,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment