No real news for today. Not a whole lot happened.
We went to the lake today, after trying for an hour to convince Keith that it was a good idea. And it was. We went and had a great time. The water was nice and cool once we got out far enough. We brought the football and threw that around for a while. I got sunburned, of course. So now I'm just waiting to take my shower so that Keith can rub aloe on my back. And boobs. That's gonna feel awesome. And who knows where it might lead. (Wink, wink)
Speaking of sexy time, we tried it with the Instead cup a couple days ago. It wasn't bad at all. Keith said he could feel it and that it was kind of weird for him, but I thought it felt pretty normal. But on the bright side there were no leaks at all. That's a big plus for me, although I don't think Keith really cared too much for it. All about preference and what's best for both partners, I guess. But if anyone is in the mood during good ol' Aunt Flo's visit, know that you can use the Instead cup and it will be juuuuust fine. You can get them at Walgreens, usually. Wouldn't try Walmart. They didn't have any when I went, but yours might.
Got a lot of stuff done today, cleaning wise. Truck's lookin decent on the inside, apartment is all spiffed up. Just gotta do a few basic things tomorrow sometime. I really don't want to go on the bread route with Keith, but I don't really see how I can get out of going either. I'd really rather stay home and get my clothes folded and clean the bathtub. Yeah. The bread route sucks that much. But it IS stuff I need to do. And go to the bank, file paperwork, and clean out the fridge. These are all things that I'd like to do before Tuesday. But I don't see that happening. Stupid bread. I'm beginning to hate bread. I mean, I love it, but I can't eat it, and I always have to deliver it to people that I don't like. More reasons to dislike it. Oh, and I have to call about our insurance tomorrow and probably start setting that up. One more thing I need to get done that probably won't happen. Fuck.
I'm gonna have to go through my wedding photos and find one that I can get made into an 8x10. There's one that I love, but it's horizontal. The frame I have is vertical. Boo. I framed one of our extra invitations in a really cute frame that I got as a gift. It looks so nice. All I have to do is find a place to hang it. I'm sure I will.
Has anyone seen the new Bounty commercial where the kid draws a picture of his grandma on the counter? And the mom is all like "Oh, I'll play along with you, you adorable little scamp." Fuck that. I would smack that kid upside his mess-making little head. That kind of behavior is just unacceptable. Seriously. Who would be ok with that? Nobody.
Anyways, I don't think I'll have too much to talk about tomorrow either. Tuesday will be a big day, so I imagine I'll have lots of material then. Especially since that's when I go to the doctor. God, I hope she doesn't try to make me wait two weeks and then go back. They only do that to make sure you're not pregnant. Stupid. I'm not. I won't be until you fix me. You're a doctor, you should know this shit. Sometimes I really think doctors are idiots. Since the first time I went to the gynecologist as a freshman in college, I've been telling them that something is wrong with me. But did any of them listen? No. It was just birth control for me. Fuckers. A patient knows their own body, and doctors tend to forget that we know when something is off. We may not know exactly what it is, but it's their job to find out, if only they would listen.
But I guess I'll go get my towels out of the dryer and maybe crochet until Keith gets out of the bathtub. If he takes too long, the aloe rub will probably not lead to sexy time. Es no bueno. Hasta manana!
No comments:
Post a Comment