Jeez Louise, it's taken me a long time to post. Sorry if I left anyone hangin.
We went to a little club last night. An honest to goodness members only bar. We bought a membership. It's only $15 for a year. We had a great time singing karaoke. I totally rocked their world.
Keith got pretty drunk and was hungry, so we went to Burger King. I asked him what he wanted and he said he wanted a puppy......ok.... But what do you want to eat? So we ordered and went up to the window, where Keith kept yelling for some "wai'in fries." He wanted fries while he waited for the food. Ridiculous. And not only that, but he was talking all ghetto-fied to the black guy at the window. Embarrassing.
Aaaaannnd we went to either get my phone fixed or upgrade today. Keith is eligible for upgrade. I'm not. But they didn't have any iPhone 4s in stock. And the guy wanted an extraordinary amount of money to fix my phone. So no phone or fix. Luckily my sis had a 16 gig iPhone just laying around, so I get to struggle with my piece of shit, virus infested computer to back up my new apps and sync the new phone.
The computer. UGH. It caused a meltdown. I totally lost it. Got angry and mean and then started crying all over Keith's shoulder. And it was just so uncontrollable. I told him that I don't like being this way. I don't like being mean to him or to anyone else. I don't like myself like this. I have no idea why I am the way I am, all I know is that I absolutely hate it. I probably need counselling and to be heavily medicated. I just can't stop lashing out and getting so worked up over things. I can't control it. What do I do?
No comments:
Post a Comment