Tuesday, November 16, 2010

As Promised

I'm writing this post because Sara needs something to read so that she doesn't have to do her homework. The fact that I post everyday might also have something to do with it.

So far I like BlogHer. They linked to one of my posts, so I got a shit load of pageviews in the past couple days. Like tons for me. Also, I've had my ad up since Thursday, and I've made a whole dollar off of it! So maybe it won't be a big source of income, but still. That's a whole dollar I didn't have before. So if I continue to get my average, pre BlogHer number of pageviews, I'll make around $6 a month. Or something. If I get a ton of views, well then I don't know. Guess I'll have to wait and see, huh?

I don't know whether I should keep infertility as my main topic, or switch it to life. The two are kinda synonymous this point, but whatever. They want to put me in a category, so I chose infertility. I think it's a pretty good fit even though I don't necessarily post about it every single day.

My sister is getting married in December, so that's cool I guess. She went and tried on like 6 dresses or something, and today she finally just asked if she could wear mine. Shit, yes! That thing is not gonna last long enough for any of my children to wear it. Speaking of dresses, I really don't get the hype about wedding dresses. Why buy a $3000 dress that you're gonna wear for a few hours at most? Why? I'm sure you could get a cheaper one that is just as beautiful. Mine was $300 and I loved it. Still do. It's simple and classic and cute. And I'm so glad my sister is gonna wear it. Maybe it'll get to see $300 worth of wear time finally! And the good thing is that she's about the same size as me with what's left of the baby weight she put on. She looks great at this weight, about 135ish. Healthy.

Ok. Six weeks is a long ass time. That's all I'm sayin. It's forfreakingever. I'm gonna double check with my doctor on Tuesday to make sure that's right. I thought we would be restricted for like two weeks at the most. Pure torture. Oh, and I think I started my period today for real. For real, for real. So boo on that too.

I'm also looking to get a new layout for my blog, so hopefully I'll be able to do that within the next couple weeks or so. I'm out for now.

2 comments:

  1. Lol- Thanks. Now I'm gona get on that homework, lol
    Sara C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know what you mean about not spending alot on a dress.. I spent WAY to much on my dress.. I loved it though.. But I don't think it will ever be used again. And I hope non of my kids will ever be able to FIT in it! lol I was 6 months preggo and fat!!

    ReplyDelete