Tomorrow I get to get naked and pass out with my legs in the air while another woman mucks about in my lady business! Yay me! I know how great that sounds to you all. This will be the second time she's come face to face with the one we've lovingly dubbed "Bloody Mary." (AKA, my lady business.) So I guess it could be worse.
Am I worried about the procedure? Not really. I trust my doctor not to puncture my uterine wall or cause a hemorrhage so bad that I need a hysterectomy. I think I'll be fine under anesthesia.
So what AM I worried about? I'm worried that it won't work and that we'll have wasted our money to be right back where we are now. Which is childless and hormonal and bloody. This is not a fun place to be, but again, it could be worse.
On a different note, we went to bed last night around 8:30. Then we woke up at 1:30. AM. And we worked our asses off until noon, drove two hours to Baytown to fill out forms and pay too much money. And now we're in Anahuac and extremely exhausted. So that's what? 19 hours? Yeah. I'm about to pass out where I'm sitting. So I'll leave it at this. Later guys!
Good luck! Thinking of you!
ReplyDelete