Thursday, November 25, 2010

Today Was...Ok.

Just ok at best. Keith was sick all day and is just now starting to feel a little better, so I had to make the rounds of houses by myself. Not too fun.

My sister made her Thanksgiving dinner and it was pretty decent. I'm really proud of everything she did today. Especially since it was her first Thanksgiving dinner.

And then I went over to Keith's step grandma's house. So then of course his mom mentions my problems with my uterus and I had to explain it all three separate times for different people. And one person was like "WOW. You're gonna have soooooo much trouble trying to get pregnant." Ya think?

So after I stuffed myself I went back to Keith's mom's house and took a nap before we headed out. Now we're back home and I'm cramping horribly.

It would be SO GREAT if I didn't have to work tomorrow. So great. I bet it won't even be busy tomorrow.

Anyways, I'm off cuz I have to go clean up my kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. yay! im so happy that everything turned out good! i wish mom would have been here to see me and eat my wonderful food! i love you sister!!!!

    ReplyDelete