Jeez, where did the last few hours go??? Seems like it was only an hour or two ago that I left work to take care of Keith. Weird.
But the good thing is that he's feeling better. Hopefully he's gonna get better for real this time.
My boss's wife was at work today. She forced us to decorate Christmas trees. Exactly like last year. Not fun. Plus Christmas music was playing on the radio. But I think I finally complained about it enough, so they changed it to something else, thank goodness. I'm just not in the spirit yet. I don't know if I can get there right now either. I'm just too worried about whether or not my uterus can be fixed.
I know that I've been a really crappy writer lately. I just don't have much ambition for anything right now. It took me days to get my kitchen cleaned up. I think I'm just in a slump right now. Hopefully I'll start feeling better soon.
I'll talk to yous guys later.
yeah, i don't like hearing Christmas music for a whole month!
ReplyDeleteChristmas STOLE my birthday!