- Chronic endometritis is characterized by plasma cells in the tissue and the most common reasons are Chlamydia and pelvic inflammatory disease. Women that suffer with chronic Endometritis will oftentimes have endometrial or cervical cancer. Chronic endometritis symptoms can include a blood stained vaginal discharge, lower abdominal pain and the disease can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to develop.
I've never had chlamydia, but PID? Maybe. They also found fragments of a benign endocervical polyp. Not too big of a deal, and it's obviously broken up now. The "thing" that my doctor found in my uterus was just a blood clot. Not a polyp. And it wasn't very big. Like 2 cm. Big deal. Clots bigger than that come out of me. TMI, but I don't care. They lost the picture of it, but if it's just a clot then I don't need to see it. I know what it looks like.
Anyways, she said she's not trying to push us into having kids now (we want that anyways) but she said it would be best to get going with that since I have youth on my side. So she referred me to an RE to do more tests and see if we can make babies. She said there's still the possibility of PCOS, so I should monitor myself for ovulation since I'll very probably need to eventually take meds to make that happen. I told her I'm doing the BBT thing, so that's good. My insurance doesn't require me to have a referral for a specialist, so I'm thinking I won't need to go to the specific one she suggested. It's three hours from where I live. There might still be an RE in Jasper, but if not there's sure to be one in Beaumont.
So... My uterus is acting like an old lady, my ovaries are full of cysts, and my endometrium is totally screwed up. I'm scared, Readers. I don't know what this means for us. My heart is breaking at the thought that I might never be fixed. That I'll always be broken. And no. I don't want to hear about how I can adopt or miracles happen or blah blah blah. I know. But I'm allowed to be sad, so just let me wallow for a few days.
And speaking of things that irritate me, I will just say this: Those of you who think I'm obsessed with trying to have a baby? I am. And apparently I should be at this point since my doctor said to get a move on. And someone lately told me that I'm too obsessed with my uterus. Um...maybe because it's BROKEN! Usually I don't have anything bad to say about fertiles, but most people who say these things already have children. Accidental children. So they have no idea what it's like to fear that you'll never be a mother biologically. I do, and it's very, very scary and upsetting. The fact that I'm facing all of this at the age of 21 doesn't help either. I have next to nobody my age who can relate to me and my situation. I just want to know what I ever did to deserve this?
KRISSY - I DONT KNOW WHT TO SAY I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU ALTHOUGH I KNOW YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR THAT I SAID IT ! WE ALL LOVE YOU AND YOU DONT DESERVE IT! IT SEEMS TO BE THE ONES THAT WANT IT MORE THAN ANY THING THIS HAPPENS TO JUST DONT SEEM FAIR WHEN SO MANY GET PREG BY MISTAKE AND CONTINUE HAVING THEM OVER N OVER NOT BEING ABLE TO SUPPORT EVEN - IAM ROOTING FOR ALL HAPPY ENDING HERE DONT GIVE UP - ITS A ROAD BLOCK HUGS
ReplyDeleteHey Krissy, It's Brandy I do not think that your obsessed I just think you know what you want and you are grown married to the man who you want to spend the rest of your life with and therefore you should be able to have your babies if your body would agree that would be noce. I truly belive that God is going to bless you and Keith with children someday I dont know when but I know he will. Trust me when I pray I ask him to please help you. I just wanted to say that you don't deserv this and it will get better some day.
ReplyDeleteThanks y'all. I'm just feeling really down about my situation right now. I know that there are many that have it worse than I do, but I'm just scared :(
ReplyDeleteI was looking forward to your post- even though it's not good, it's still nice to see you let it out. Seem to help right? Hmm, I'm sorry. Kinda hard to figure out what to say for comfort, I know you're probley fragile in a way I can't imagine. But your determination, effort, and love for having a baby is amazing to see in a person. Yall deserve it, Thats what I tell the big guy when I pray. Good luck, high hopes :)
ReplyDeleteYou remembered your password! Yaaay! Thanks. I know it's hard to find something to say when i said i'm not too interested in hearing it. just ignore me when I say things like that. words of comfort really do help, even if i don't feel like they do at first.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry for this news for you.
ReplyDeleteDon't let anyone tell you that your too obsessed with having a child. This is something its ok to be obsessed over. Its a huge life event that has so much effect on us and the rest of our lives. *hugs*
I'm sorry you're going through this, especially at a young age. I can relate. I'm 28, but my ovaries are old lady ovaries. :( I hope they find some more answers for you & fix the problem. You're in my thoughts! If you ever need anything, you know where to find me :)
ReplyDeleteThank you. All of you. This is all just really confusing and scary. I'm so worried that it's too late and I'll never get fixed.
ReplyDeletei'm sorry dear for what you're going through, i'm familiar with the feeling of not thinking you will be able to reproduce, i had a miscarriage last year at 12 weeks, and its the second one i've had, and now they're telling me i have polyp cysts blocking my ovarian tract, and i have PMDD, so its an obstacle course of worry and hoping thing can get arranged the right way. i hope you get what you want, and are able to have children, i think you would be a great mom, especially with the one that raised you. =)
ReplyDeleteyou deserve it most definitely, and i'm praying for you dear. <3
Karen Ruby