Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Interesting Blog Views

Here are my blog views from countries around the world:
  • United States 5,511
  • Canada 68
  • Australia 30
  • South Korea 29
  • Netherlands 4
  • New Zealand 3
  • Germany 2
  • Denmark 2
  • Israel 1
  • India 1
  • Latvia 1
Also, someone found my blog this week by searching "scrambled egg costume." Nice. I love this blog. It's awesome. Not sure how these people are finding me, but I guess I don't care.

Good thing I didn't call this morning to reschedule my procedure. The bitch Aunt Flo is back. Now my uterus is just messing with my mind. It knows that I'm about to have surgery on it and it's trying to get revenge while it still can.

About that, I've heard from a couple people and read some stories online about people getting pregnant/being more fertile right after a D&C. Some say because it leaves the cervix more open for sperm, some say it's because it helps the lining. Has anyone else heard anything to this effect? Also, does anyone know how long I'll be out afterwards as far as work goes? I only took off the day before for pre op, the surgery day, and the day after for recovery. Do you think that would be enough? Also, how long until sex is allowed? I'm honestly just tired of googling.

And lastly, I'm lovin this weather! It's chilly, but not too cold. Cloudy, but not too rainy. It's putting me in a holiday frame of mind. Of course, I'm not one of those people that are about to put up a Christmas tree or anything, but still. Hot chocolate and scarves and brisk weather and all that.

4 comments:

  1. i have no advice on the d/c, but you are in my thoughts! and i am also loving this weather! i got a london fog coat from sams club a few weeks ago for 30 bucks nd i am stocked i can wear it tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for cute coats! i have one that I haven't worn in a while and i'm ready to bust that bad boy out again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only bad part about it is RIGHT after you wake up, Really bad cramps, really bad. But they go away so quick. I drove down to Anahuac from Austin to have it done, and went back to Austin 2 days after and work that night- I'm pretty sure. It wasn't bad. At all. I'm excited for you!

    Sara C.
    STILL cant remember my google password

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info! I only took the day afterwards off, and I'm hoping that's enough. With my luck I'll be hurting for days! Lol. But I'm thinking that if I have the d&c Wednesday, I should be able to go to work Friday. I'm excited too!

    ReplyDelete